The Luigino is Pegoretti’s interpretation of a classic Italian race bicycle from cycling’s hallowed past. Originally developed in homage to Dario’s mentor, Gino Milani, the Luigino is a lugged steel frame, complete with a traditional 1” headset and double-plate crown steel fork.
Features & Details
- A homage to Dario’s mentor, Gino Milani
- Columbus PEGORI tubing
- Campagnolo drop-outs and BB cable guides
- Double-plate crown steel fork
- Traditional 1″ headset
- 27.2 seatpost diameter
- Pegoretti seat collar, 31.7mm handmade in Verona
- Pegoretti front derailleur clamp handmade in Verona
- 70mm 36×24 TPI Italian bottom bracket shell
- Slightly oversized tubes
- Graphics, Panel or Solid Colours paint finish
- Standard or custom dimensions
Whether you’re already set on a certain make and model of frame, or still have some questions about how to go about your build, drop us a line and we can talk through your options. From the first detail to the final finish, we'll help you dial in the perfect set up for your next dream bike.
Contact us →