FLOOR SALES & CUSTOMER EXPERIENCEOverview:
Are you a driven sales person who is obsessive about cycling? This role is for the person who has a proven retail sales track record and is looking for an opportunity to join a high-performance, results-oriented, socially-conscious culture. This is a business-building career opportunity.
We are looking for a floor sales person to greet, get to know, and serve as guide to our clients as they familiarize themselves with how Above Category can make their experience with cycling more enjoyable and fulfilling, from dressing correctly for varied weather, to selecting the right bike, to knowing where to ride and with whom. In this position you are our front-line with clients whom either walk through the door, call-in or purchase online. Your product specialty will be our clothing & soft goods. Your follow up with clothing purchasers is key to building long-term client relationships. You are also in charge of assessing interest in bike purchases or other AC services, and guiding the client to the appropriate team member. Our team members are extremely supportive of one another and we foster an environment that prizes personal growth.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
This position is about driving revenue to the company, and upholding the AC brand.
- Staff the retail floor as first-in-line greeter 5 days per week
- Cleanliness of displays and clear/complete/attractive merchandising
- Follow daily opening and closing procedures
- Sell clothing and other soft goods
- Serve as liaison for Sales & Service
- Reorder front-of-the-house inventory (in coordination with Operations & Service)
- Customer service outreach to both in-store and online clothing purchasers
- Be more than passionate about cycling: be obsessive about the sport
- A minimum of 3 years of recent sales experience, preferably in high-end retail
- Amazing communicator with the power to influence people
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively as part of a team to achieve goals
- Desire to live and be the brand’s message in your own approach to the sport of cycling Fastidious in attention to detail
- Comfort with MSFT Excel
Commensurate with experience. This is a full-time position.
Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org