Bryan has been a customer of the shop for quite a while and was looking to update/upgrade the Parlee Z5 he had been riding since 2013.
He liked carbon fibre and was keen to benefit from the latest and greatest innovations in the world of composites. As it turned out, his timing could not have been better, as the Sarto Raso dropped earlier this year, an exquisite handmade chassis that satisfied his every requirement. Even more fortuitously, his build happily coincided with the release of the new Campagnolo Super Record Wireless groupset. As you can imagine, Bryan was stoked to be (perhaps) the first rider with this set-up in the Western Hemisphere.
- Frame: The Raso. Handmade in Italy by Sarto, benefiting from the latest carbon and manufacturing techniques and complete internal routing. The finish is a minimalist dream, raw carbon with a gloss top.
- Groupset: The Campagnolo Super Record Wireless groupset
- Wheels: Campagnolo Bora WTO Ultra, naturally
- Saddle: Fizik Antares EVO 00 3D-printed
- Pedals: Favero power pedals