For a time in the 1990s, before mountain biking branched off into a million different genres, each more confusing than the last, there was cross country mountain biking. And it was fast as heck. Think road meets roots. Front suspension and bib shorts. Mint Sauce illustrations (if you know, you know). The riders were insanely fast and skillful at speed because they didn't rely on rolling sofas to keep them upright. Alright, maybe modern full-suspension bikes are amazing, but nothing beats the white-knuckle ride of a hardtail murdering a wet and greasy roots section of singletrack - at warp 9.
All of which brings us to the DMT KM0 Mountain Bike Shoes, the fastest pair of loam loafers you might ever wear. They're both incredibly light and supportive, thanks to their full knit construction. Needless to say, the KM0's are softer than a bed of ferns. And fast. Incredibly fast. With their dual-compound carbon outsole augmented with high traction rubber lugs developed in collaboration with Michelin®, they've got guts and grip galore.
- Full Engineered 3D knit upper with ultralight construction
- Variable thickness and knit structures for ultimate comfort
- Integrated webbing
- BOA® Fit System with double Li2 dials
- Dual Compound Carbon outsole with high traction rubber lugs developed in collaboration with Michelin®
- Rubber toe bumper and abrasion resistant coating on toe cap for protection