Wahoo’s Speedplay pedals are a perennial favorite here at Above Category. They offer incredible amounts of float, make it a cinch to clip in and out, and with their small form factor, suit any bike we put them on. So what happens when you take a pair of Speedplay pedals and make them power meters, too? You get Powrlink Zero: the Speedplay pedals you love, with inbuilt power meters accurate to +/- 1%, precise cadence measurement and much more.
No tricky installs and absolutely no hassle. Just swap your existing pedals for a pair of Powrlink Zeros, and you’re ready to record every turn of the cranks. With in-built rechargeable batteries and LED indicators, the Speedplay Powrlink Zeros make training with power as simple as sitting on the saddle. And what’s more, they work across temperature and elevation changes, maintaining their superb accuracy throughout even the most challenging rides. They’ll even tell you if you’re favouring one leg over the other - a real bonus for correcting leg discrepancies or athletes recovering from an injury.
In combination with a Wahoo bike computer, the Powrlink Zeros form the ultimate training ecosystem.
- Physical Dimensions: 9 x 4cm
- Country of Origin: Vietnam
- Weight: 276g per pair
- Stack Height: 13mm (3 hole)
- Q Factor: 55mm
- Body Material: Grivory
- Spindle Material: Stainless Steel
- Bearing Type: Triple Sealed Cartridge & Needle Bearings
- Cornering Clearance: 39°
- Cleats: Standard Tension Included (Easy Tension Compatible)
- Release Angle: Micro Adjustable from 0° to 7.5°
- Pedal Float: Adjustable from 0° to 15°
- Cleat Fore-Aft Adjustability: Up to 13mm
- Cleat Left-Right Adjustability: Up to 6mm
- Walkable Cleat: Yes (adaptor included)
- Battery Life: Up to 75 hours
- Connectivity: ANT+, Bluetooth
- Max Rider Weight: 250lbs