The Rene Herse Barlow Pass TC Tire - Extralight is nimble, light, yet at 38mm, wide enough to give you cush as you ride towards the tire's namesake trail of Barlow Pass, near the ghost town of Monte Cristo in the northern Cascades. With Herse's signature grip and lightly textured pattern, the Barlow Pass hits the sweet spot for all-road adventures. And in this, the Extralight version, the tire blends enhanced agility, uprated comfort and the lowest weight in the Barlow Pass series.
Features & Details
- Clincher, folding bead
- Maximum pressure with tubes: 75 psi (5.2 bar)
- Maximum recommended pressure – tubeless: 60 psi (4 bar)
- Actual width on 20 mm rim (internal): approx. 38 mm
- Actual width on 23 mm rim (internal): approx. 39 mm
- Extralight casing: +0.5 mm width
- Tubeless: +0.5 mm width
- Recommended rim: 17 - 29 mm (inner width; hookless: +1 mm)
- Ultra-light, ultra-supple casing
- Black or tan sidewalls
- 350 g
- Made in Japan
Shipping & Returns
We ship the same day for everything other than entire bikes if you order before 11 am P.S.T. But if it's the weekend, we'll be out riding, and your order will leave Monday. Shipping costs are detailed on checkout, but we offer a few different services depending on your preference for speed. So if you need those new shoes for next week's ride or tomorrow's - we got you. And returns are easy, too. Send us a mail if something doesn't work out, and as long as it's unused and in its original packaging (naturally for apparel and footwear, you can try things on at home), we'll happily take it back within 30 days of your order.
If you have any questions or just want to say hi and talk about bikes, drop us a line.