A perennial favorite at AC, Q36.5’s classic Dottore Bibs set the standard for comfort, understated style and performance. Now and new for 2023, the Italian brand has upped the ante with the Dottore Clima, a lighter and generally enhanced version of its deft daily driver.
But don’t ditch the Dottore in your drawer just yet. While the new version (variant, more accurately), with its generally lighter fabric blend, tweaked patterns, and enhanced saddle/chamois interface, is on paper an evolution, it is in many ways the Dottore you know and love. A complement, if you will, rather than a replacement to the classic Dottore. So expect more of the same exacting tailoring Q36.5 is known for, subtly enhanced for harder, hotter and faster rides.
- Lighter than the classic Dottore Bibs
- Infused with real silver thread for enhanced anti-bacterial resistance
- Minimal seams and panels placed to aid the pedaling motion
- Extra light abdomen fabric
- Enhanced saddle/chamois pattern and a new three-dimensional SuperMoulded-Anatomic chamois for stellar comfort
- New tubular strap design for a softer and more breathable feel
- Made in Italy
- Materials: 59% polyamide, 36% elastane, 4% polyethylene, 2% silver
- Weight: 150g (medium)