We recommend the Ceramicspeed UFO Drip for Wet Conditions for those riding in consistently wet conditions. Ceramicspeed developed it to maximize the benefits of a wax chain lubricant while resisting deterioration through wet riding conditions. And it works a treat. When the ride turns wet, the UFO Drip is our go-to lube.
As with the Danish brand’s entire UFO line, the UFO Drip is non-toxic and biodegradable.
- AC's preferred wet conditions chain lube
- Eco-friendly and easy to use
- Thoroughly shake bottle before use.
- For new chains or the first application, start with a fully clean and dry chain. Apply UFO Drip Wet Conditions chain coating directly to the chain rollers over the cassette while rotating the chain slowly to coat the entire length of the chain twice. Next, apply UFO coating to the inside of the chain, along the rollers on the bottom span over the chain and coat the entire length of the chain twice. A complete coating will use about 8ml, or an 8-gram difference by weight. For best penetration, continue rotating the cranks for 30 to 60 seconds to ensure the wax can get down between the chain rollers and links. For best durability and clean performance, let the UFO chain coating dry overnight. It is not suggested to wipe off the wax from the surface of the chain.
- It is always suggested after wet riding conditions to clean the chain and reapply a fresh UFO chain coating. If it has been a dry ride, wipe off any surface dust with a clean towel and apply UFO coating to the chain links above the cassette along the length of the chain twice.
- Keep it out of direct sunlight and in a temperature range of 5-30 degrees Celsius (30-85 Fahrenheit). – do not freeze