The eeBrake G4 is a legendary bicycle brake. It may look like some strange mash-up of Steampunk meets modern CNC, but for all that, the design and performance work beautifully. We fit Cane Creek’s eeBrake G4 to our own rim brake road bikes, and client builds here at Above Category. Its gorgeous looks, low weight, stiffness, brake-on-a-dime stopping ability and tool-less adjustability make it the ideal upgrade over stock groupset brakes.
In this, its fourth iteration, the G4 features a wider design optimized for 22 – 28mm rims, a stiffer black arch spring, a revised one-piece center adjuster with built-in resistance for easier use and ghosted laser etching.
The G4’s titanium cable adjuster pivots as the brake is applied, optimizing cable alignment during brake actuation. In addition, the cable housing extends to the lower tip of the cable adjustment screw eliminating added friction. That means even and friction-free braking power as you squeeze your levers.
- The last word in rim brakes
- A mesmerizing confection of aluminum and titanium
- Serious stopping power in an exceptionally lightweight package
- Shown here in black
- Regular mount
- Sold as a front and rear set
- Materials: CNC High Grade Aluminum, Titanium, and Stainless Steel
- Rim Width Compatibility: 19mm to 28mm
- Reach: 39mm to 49mm
- Adjustments: Tool-free caliper centering adjustment. Wheel removal - quick release. Titanium Barrel adjuster w/ retention 0-ring. T-25 Torx pad holder / cable clamp
- Leverage Compatibility: Optimized to work with Shimano, Campagnolo, and SRAM levers
- Logo Badges: Two stage anodized engraved aluminum ee badge
- Weight (Regular Mount): 85.3 grams (Front), 83.7 grams (Rear)
- Warranty: 3 Years
- Brake Pads: Carbon and Aluminum compatible brake pad inserts (carbon compatible brake pads are included with every
- Color: Black
- Regular mount