Sometimes simple is the solution. While it might look a bit rudimentary, the tread pattern of the Rene Herse Juniper Ridge Tire is an excellent all-terrain performer - there's a reason it's the rubber of choice for pros like Ted King.
The Juniper's Endurance casing offers a reinforced sidewall to protect against cuts and punctures, while still balancing the smooth and supple ride Rene Herse tires are known for.
Features & Details
- Clincher, folding bead
- Maximum pressure with tubes: 55 psi (3.8 bar)
- Maximum recommended pressure – tubeless: 55 psi (3.8 bar)
- Actual width on 20 mm rim (internal): approx. 49 mm
- Actual width on 23 mm rim (internal): approx. 50 mm
- Extralight casing: +1 mm width
- Tubeless: +0.5 mm width
- Recommended Rim: 17 - 35 mm (inner width; hookless: +1 mm)
- The same ultra-fine threads as our Extralight casing, but in a denser, stronger weave
- Protective belt under sidewalls and tread
- Ideal for rough gravel and tough conditions
- Dark tan sidewalls
- Made in Japan
- 525 g
Shipping & Returns
We ship the same day for everything other than entire bikes if you order before 11 am P.S.T. But if it's the weekend, we'll be out riding, and your order will leave Monday. Shipping costs are detailed on checkout, but we offer a few different services depending on your preference for speed. So if you need those new shoes for next week's ride or tomorrow's - we got you. And returns are easy, too. Send us a mail if something doesn't work out, and as long as it's unused and in its original packaging (naturally for apparel and footwear, you can try things on at home), we'll happily take it back within 30 days of your order.
If you have any questions or just want to say hi and talk about bikes, drop us a line.