Sarto's Seta Plus is already pleasingly light and one of the best handling bikes on the market, but for this build, we elevated the Seta's already impressive capabilities by equipping it with hand-built Zipp 303 Firecrest rims laced to White Industries hubs.
Like all Sarto frames, this Seta Plus was handmade in Sarto's workshop in northern Italy. To celebrate its beautiful lines and fluidly integrated front end, we sent it off to Velocolour in Canada to give it one of the most intriguing paint schemes we've ever seen. Depending on the light, this Seta appears part burgundy, purple or black, with a very subtle yet captivating midnight blue peaking through the various logos.
Hit the spec and features tabs to see the full build details, which include a full suite of ceramic bearings and titanium finishing bolts.
- AC handbuilt wheels
- A full suite of ceramic bearings and titanium finishing bolts
- Custom paint scheme by Velocolour
- Frame: 54 cm Sarto Seta Plus with custom paint by Velocolour
- Fork: Sarto Seta Plus
- Seatpost: Sarto 27.2 carbon post custom painted by Velocolor
- Handlebar/Stem: Sarto integrated aero handlebar (42 center to center)/Sarto integrated 110mm stem custom painted by Velocolour
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM Red AXS
- Shifters: SRAM Red AXS
- Brakes: SRAM Red AXS, Rotor SRAM Centerline XR 160f/160r
- Crank: SRAM Red AXS DUB 172.5
- Chainrings: SRAM Red AXS 46/33
- Cassette: SRAM Red AXS XG-1290 10-33
- Chain: SRAM Red AXS Flattop, waxed
- Headset: CeramicSpeed Coated Integrated Bearings, c/w Cane Creek Ancora headset plug
- Wheelset: Hand Built Zipp 303 rims laced to White Industries CLD Gold hubs
- Tires: Vittoria NEXT TLR 700x34
- Tubes: Pirelli Cinturato SmarTube 60mm valve
- Saddle: Fizik Antares R1 Open
- Misc: Ti bolts throughout