You know the knit wool gloves everyone uses even though we all know they actually don't do anything to block the wind or rain? The Q36.5 Anfibio gloves might look like those, but in reality they're anything but.
Fully rainproof thanks to a protective membrane sandwiched between two polyamide layers, the Anfibio Glove boasts a seamless construction that provides impressive thermoregulation, a super trim fit and impressively high breathability.
In keeping with Q36.5's dedication to crafting the perfect on-bike fit, the Anfibio is shaped to provide unrestrained comfort and dexterity while on the hoods and drops. Conductive fibers in the thumb and index finger tips mean you can still operate your smart phone and wont miss getting that mid ride latte shot for the 'Gram.
Designed as rain glove, but proven to perform in all winter conditions.
- 100% Made in Italy
- Seamless construction for an unmatched fit
- Conductive fibers on thumb and index finger for mid-ride shots and swipes
- Outer - 78% Nylon, 11% Polyester, 9% Spandex, 2% Conductive fiber
- Inner - 77% Acrylic, 20% Polyester, 3% Spandex
- Weight: 69g
- Three-layer fabric with a waterproof membrane